100% Graduated Sports Compression Socks - 20 to 30 mmHg For Improved Performance, Endurance and Recovery.
- Compression is strongest at the ankle gradually decreasing up the leg acting like an additional muscle to drive blood back to the heart
- Durable and breathable material with cushioning to protect the foot, increasing performance and aiding recovery
- Comfortable to wear with non-slip rib cuffs to keep the socks from slipping down during activity
- Special knitting provides superior calf ventilation, minimises impact and friction
- These are proper, long-lasting, sports compression socks that are perfect for speeding recovery after running or cycling or helping you to stay on your feet for long periods of time
How do Sports Compression Socks Work?
There is a common misconception that the heart pumps blood out through the leg veins to the feet and back again.
Actually, this is only half correct. The heart does pump the blood out but it is our leg muscles that push it back. The leg muscles need to contract to squeeze the veins and push the blood back up the leg.
What are ActivSocks 100% Standard Graduated Compression Socks?
This means that compression is strongest at the ankle and gradually decreases as it moves up the leg toward the knee.
The socks act as a layer of muscle, gently squeezing your leg vein walls, helping the natural pump mechanism of the muscles in your legs to fight the forces of gravity and improve the flow of blood back to your heart.
This blood flow efficiency provides much-needed oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles that are being deprived during a workout and helps them to regenerate more efficiently.
Users report reduced calf strain, faster recovery times and reduced muscle soreness.
Every ActivSock is tested for compression and tension before shipment (CE DD ENV 12718 and USA FDA).
- Comfortable non-slip rib cuff keeps the socks from slipping down
- Extra heel protection to minimise impact and friction
- Durable and breathable
- Special knitting provides superior calf ventilation
- Cushioning to protect the feet
- Improves athletic performance and endurance by reducing muscle vibration and increasing muscle efficiency
- Instantly feel supported and comfortable
- Reduces the build-up of lactic acid
- Helps muscles to recover and regenerate faster
- Improves blood circulation and helps prevent injuries