Organically harvested from bees foraging in the remote wilderness of Flinders Island. It’s a deliciously sweet, nutritional Kunzea Honey.
Sold Out - Kunzea Honey 250g is currently out of stock and will be back in January 2021. If you’d like to be notified when it is available, please sign up to our waitlist by selecting the ‘250g’ size and clicking the ‘Email when back in stock’ button.
Limited Edition Kunzea Honey is organically harvested from bees foraging in the remote and pristine wilderness of Flinders Island, Tasmania. It is a nutritional, multi-floral honey and has a deliciously sweet taste and aroma.
100% raw, cold-extracted and unfiltered, this premium honey contains the natural benefits of Kunzea.
✓ 100% Raw Tasmanian Honey
✓ Organic and GMO-Free
✓ Independently Tested
✓ For Health and Wellbeing
✓ Natural Medicinal Properties
✓ Unfiltered and Unprocessed
...and most importantly, delicious!
Here are some suggestions on how you can enjoy Kunzea Honey:
- Add it to your tea or coffee as a healthier sweetener
- Spread it on your toast or crumpets
- Add it to your porridge or cereal
- Addition to cheese and antipasto platters
- Stir into your drinks or cooking as sugar alternative
- Take it directly to soothe your throat
- Take it directly for general health and wellbeing
- Apply topical to burns, wounds and skin conditions
- DIY face mask for supporting tissue rebuilding and repair
If honey crystalises or becomes too thick, liquify by standing jar in hot water for 15 minutes. This is a natural process and attributes to pure, raw unprocessed honey.
100% raw, multi-floral kunzea honey
- Do not heat honey above 40°C
- Not for infants under 1 year of age
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee-related products
- Store away from direct sunlight
Please note, due to Quarantine restrictions Tasmanian Honey is not available to be sent to Western Australia, Kangaroo Island or New Zealand.