This Intensive Balm with Australian goat’s milk is highly nourishing, using the soothing benefits of calendula flower and liquorice root to help provide 24-hour hydration and protection to relieve dry, sensitive and itchy skin associated with eczema, dermatitis, rash and minor burns.
• Goat’s Milk – the cream found in goat’s milk has a high fat molecule content making it extremely moisturizing and helps keep the skin naturally supple.
• Calendula Flower – the effective compounds in calendula help to sooth and visibly improve skin texture.
• Liqourice Root - contains powerful antioxidants and calming properties to soothe and hydrate skin. Also, most beneficial for the treatment of skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis due to its strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Free From the Following Nasties:
• Parabens, SLS and preservatives – strip the skin’s natural oils and can damage the outer layer of the skin, causing dryness.
• Free from colour and synthetic fragrances – can cause skin irritations and worsen allergies – such as, sensitive skin and eczema.
How To Use:
Apply to affected areas as often as required, particularly after showering, bathing and at night.
AQUA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, CENTELLA ASIATICA FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, STEARIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA ROOT EXTRACT, CETEARETH-20, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CHLORPHENESIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CAPRAE LAC, PANTHENOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM LACTATE, SERINE, UREA, SORBITOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ALLANTOIN.