These are a perfect underwear replacement for people with moderate urinary incontinence or some faecal incontinence. It is an extremely comfortable and slimline undergarment that will lock wetness into the core, and with its built in odour control it will support you discreetly in public.
1100mL Maximum Capacity
440mL - 715mL Working Capacity
Waist 75cm - 120cm
High Quality Pull-Up Pants - Discreetly Delivered to Your Home
Guaranteed Best Prices in Australia
If you, or the person you care for, has an active lifestyle and is looking for a product that provides all day (and night) Confidence, then our ConfidenceClub Unisex Pull-Up Pants are your answer. ConfidenceClub Pull-Up Pants are anatomically designed to fit and feel like normal underwear, yet still have the capacity to absorb moderate to heavy urinary leakage.
All orders are delivered to your home in discreet, unmarked cartons, thus ensuring confidentiality.
CotnComfort™ Waistband Weave:
Our exclusive CotnComfort™ waistband weave makes these the most comfortable pull-ups in Australia. We are so confident of this that we are proud to be the only pull-up brand in the world that is prepared to offer a full money back guarantee on the comfort of their pull-ups.
This Pull-Up is designed to fit waist sizes from 75cm to 120cm
This corresponds approximately to:
- Women: Dress sizes 10 to 22
- Men: Pants sizes 30 to 42 inches
440mL to 715mL recommended use capacity ("working capacity")
1100mL maximum absorbency
Features and Benefits:
- Comfortable, soft, elasticised waist for added comfort and flexibility
- Breathable, cloth-like backsheet resulting in better skin health
- Cotton-like top-sheet draws moisture away from skin
- Latex free
- Lab tested Core made from high quality Pulp and SAP which provides more absorbency, protection, dryness and odour reduction
- Double anti-leak leg cuffs increase containment
- Discreet fit under clothing
- For Daytime and Night-time use
- Wetness indicator
Item code: PCM10
Maximum Capacity is the capacity identified in laboratory testing under ISO Standards. The Working Capacity that each user will experience will differ based on a number of factors including whether the user is female or male, the velocity of the flow, whether the user is primarily standing, walking, sitting or lying down when voiding, and more. It is generally accepted that Working Capacity is between 40% to 65% of Maximum Capacity