This bioactive, organic honey is cherished for its healing properties. You will love its strong, rich flavour profile.
Flinders Island Manuka Honey is ethically harvested from hives scattered throughout the island in the untouched Manuka bush. This bioactive, organic honey is cherished for its healing properties. You will love its strong, rich flavour profile.
100% raw, cold-extracted and unprocessed, this premium honey contains the natural medicinal healing properties of Manuka.
✓ 100% Raw Tasmanian Honey
✓ Organic and GMO-Free
✓ Independently Tested
✓ For Health and Wellbeing
✓ Natural Medicinal Properties
✓ Unfiltered and Unprocessed
...and most importantly, delicious!
Here are some suggestions on how you can enjoy Manuka Honey:
- Add it to your tea or coffee as a healthier sweetener
- Spread it on your toast or crumpets
- Add it to your porridge or cereal
- Addition to cheese and antipasto platters
- Stir into your drinks or cooking as sugar alternative
- Take it directly to soothe your throat
- Take it directly for general health and wellbeing
- Apply topical to burns, wounds and skin conditions
- DIY face mask for supporting tissue rebuilding and repair
If honey crystalises or becomes too thick, liquify by standing jar in hot water for 15 minutes. This is a natural process and attributes to pure, raw unprocessed honey.
100% raw, multi-floral manuka honey
- Do not heat honey above 40°C
- Not for infants under 1 year of age
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee-related products
- Store away from direct sunlight
Please note, due to Quarantine restrictions Tasmanian Honey is not available to be sent to Western Australia, Kangaroo Island or New Zealand.