Organically harvested from bees foraging in the remote wilderness of Flinders Island. It’s a deliciously sweet, nutritional Kunzea Honey.
Zea Gourmet Kunzea Honey is organically harvested from happy bees foraging in the remote and pristine wilderness of Flinders Island. A highly nutritional honey, it has a complex flavour profile and unique texture that has to be experienced.
100% raw, cold-extracted and unprocessed, the natural goodness of raw honey has been preserved for your enjoyment.
✓ 100% Raw Tasmanian Honey
✓ Organic and GMO-Free
✓ Independently Tested
✓ For Health and Wellbeing
✓ Natural Medicinal Properties
✓ Unfiltered and Unprocessed
...and most importantly, delicious!
Here are some suggestions on how you can enjoy Kunzea Honey:
- Add it to your tea or coffee as a healthier sweetener
- Spread it on your toast or crumpets
- Add it to your porridge or cereal
- Addition to cheese and antipasto platters
- Stir into your drinks or cooking as a sugar alternative
- Take it directly to soothe your throat
- Take it directly for general health and wellbeing
- Apply topically to burns, wounds and skin conditions
- DIY face mask for supporting tissue rebuilding and repair
If honey crystalises or becomes too thick, liquify by standing jar in hot water for 15 minutes. This is a natural process and attributes to pure, raw unprocessed honey.
100% raw Tasmanian Kunzea Honey
- Do not heat honey above 40°C
- Not for infants under 1 year of age
- Do not use if you are allergic to bee stings, honey or bee-related products
- Store away from direct sunlight
Please note, due to Quarantine restrictions Tasmanian Honey is not available to be sent to Western Australia, Kangaroo Island or New Zealand.