This is the soap that started it all, it has been loved and trusted since 2004. Billie Goat Original Soap is made from fresh goat’s milk and a blend of skin loving oils including olive, sweet almond and grapeseed oil to cleanse and moisturize dry irritated skin.
• Goat’s Milk – the cream found in goat’s milk has a high fat molecule content making it extremely moisturizing and helps keep the skin naturally supple.
• Olive Oil – rich in fatty acids and vitamins A, D, E and K to protect skin against loss of moisture, whilst making skin feel smooth, soft and hydrated.
• Sweet Almond Oil – contains natural goodness including vitamin A and E, and essential fatty acids to restore skin moisture and keep it hydrated.
• Grapeseed Oil – is high in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties ideal for sensitive skin in preventing moisture loss and tightening skin.
• Colloidal oatmeal – a natural ingredient that helps to moisturize sensitive, dry and irritated skin, whilst restoring and maintaining skin’s moisture barrier.
After Use Feeling:
• Skin feels clean, soft and moisturised. Dryness and irritation is soothed.
Free From the Following Nasties:
• Soap – can leave skin dry and irritated as it can peel away skin’s natural oils and protective barrier.
• Parabens, SLS and preservatives – strip the skin’s natural oils and can damage the outer layer of the skin, causing dryness.
• Free from colour and synthetic fragrances – can cause skin irritations and worsen allergies – such as, sensitive skin and eczema.
How To Use:
Use in shower or bath on wet skin. Lather and massage over the body then rinse thoroughly.
SODIUM OLIVATE (OLIVE OIL), SODIUM COCOATE (COCONUT OIL), SODIUM STEARATE (OLIVE OIL), PURIFIED WATER, FRESH GOATS MILK, GLYCERIN, AVENA SATIVA (COLLOIDAL OATMEAL), AVENA SATIVA (OAT) BRAN, SAPONIFIED AND UNSAPONIFIED SWEET ALMOND OIL (PRUNUS AMYGDULUS DULCIS), SAPONIFIED AND UNSAPONIFIED GRAPESEED OIL (VITUS VINIFERA), SAPONIFIED AND UNSAPONIFIED CASTOR SEED OIL (RICINUS COMMUNIS), SODIUM CHLORIDE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE.